Details: This blade is designed to cut fabric used for quilting and applique purposes that do not have a Fusible backing. Thickness ranges from 0.25 mm - 0.5 mm, depending on the material.
- EASILY AND PRECISELY CUT THROUGH THIN FABRICS: Effortlessly cut through material without fusible backing including thin fabric, quilt blocks, and raw edge appliqué ranging from 0.25mm to 0.5mm thick
- STUNNING DIY PROJECTS: Precision cuts allow for intricate and detailed designs for quilts, small sewing projects including stuffed animals and doll clothes, appliqués, découpage and more
- INCLUDES: One Japanese-designed Brother thin fabric auto blade with durable steel construction. For use with the ScanNCut DX thin fabric auto blade holder sold separately (CADXHLDQ1). Always perform a trial/test cut to ensure a successful cut
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER CUTTING MACHINES: The thin fabric auto blade works with ScanNCut DX electronic DIY cutting machines. Always check machine compatibility prior to purchase
- BROTHER GENUINE ACCESSORY: Brother ScanNCut accessories are designed for optimal use with Brother products. For best results when cutting fabric, use fabric support sheets CASTBL2 and standard tack mat CADXMATSTD12, sold separately