Details: This 5 pack of anodized aluminum floral, plant, or bonsai tree training wire can be used as a starter kit to set the budding plant artist up with five of the most useful sizes of wire, or for economical restocking of the more experienced artist's or enthusiast's plant wire supplies. It is also great as floral wire, bonsai wire, or craft wire, providing a variety of thicknesses and strengths for each purpose. The 5 sizes this set comes with are 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, and 3.0mm. The total length of all rolls is 147 feet, and each roll is 50g. This translates to 75 feet of 1.0mm, 34 feet of 1.5mm, 18 feet of 2.0mm, 12 feet of 2.5mm, and 8 feet of 3.0mm. Anodized aluminum is easier to bend than copper wire yet still very strong, making it easier to work with and less likely to dig in and damage your trees. The anodization process also gives the wires properties to make it much more resistant to corrosion, as well as take on these beautiful colors to better complement or blend in with your tree. Aluminum does not rust, and these anodized wires will not corrode.
- EASY TO BEND: Anodized aluminum wire is easier to bend than copper yet still very strong, making it better for beginner bonsai trainers, convenient for experienced bonsai artists, or perfect as floral wire.
- THICKNESS VARIETY: Comes in 5 most popular sizes - 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm - so you have a variety of sizes on hand to fit your branches of different thicknesses.
- 147 FEET OF WIRE: 75 feet of 1.0mm, 34 feet of 1.5mm, 18 feet of 2.0mm, 12 feet of 2.5mm, and 8 feet of 3.0mm. Each roll is 50g. This pack comes with 5 rolls total.
- CANVAS BAG: Wires come in a drawstring canvas bag, making for convenient storage or the perfect stylish starter set gift package.
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOR: Available in standard black, brown to blend in with your bark, or green to match your leaves. All colors are anodized. Choose your preference!