Details: Get the clarity and convenience you need to show off all your content with the EOS M50 Mark II Content Creator Kit. The EOS M50 Mark II camera provides you with a high-performance and portable camera so you can use it practically anywhere and get the quality, high-resolution 4K or Full HD results to make you and your subjects look great. It also lets you easily vlog to share with your followers, friends and family; and supports vertical video to accommodate whichever social platforms you use. The included EF-M 15-45mm lens is compact to match the camera, and versatile so you can use in a variety of situations. Also provided in this kit is the lightweight Canon Tripod Grip HG-100BTR so you can stabilize the EOS M50 Mark II camera on a table, counter or other surface to help you get clear and steady pics or video, and a detachable Bluetooth® enabled remote to operate the camera from a distance and be part of the scene. To complement the rich video quality you can get crisp audio using the bundled Canon Stereo Microphone DM-E100 indoors, and even outdoors with the included windscreen. Should you want to convert the EOS M50 Mark II camera into a high-quality webcam for your videoconferencing and livestreams, simply connect the camera to a compatible laptop/desktop via the provided USB cable, download the free EOS Webcam Utility software and reach for the stars .
- 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200).
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF (Still/Movie Servo AF support).
- 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for Slow Motion.
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Convenient for Vlogging and Various Composition
- Convenient Vertical video, Touch Record Control, Movie Self-Timer Features for Content.
- High Quality Webcam Capability using Free EOS Webcam Utility Software or Clean HDMI Output
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Technology.
- Combination Tripod Grip and Remote Included.
- Stereo Microphone DM-E100 Helps Achieve High-Quality Audio when Recording Videos.