Details: The EOS R combines a redeveloped lens mount and an updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R was created to be the means to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
- 30.3 Megapixel Full frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5,655 manually selectable AF points
- 4K 30P with Canon log and 10 bit 4:2:2 HDMI output; Dust and drip resistant
- Built in EVF with 3.69 million dots, Vary Angle Touchscreen LCD and dot matrix LCD panel
- Magnification Approx. 0.76 (with 50 millimeter lens at infinity 1 m 1)