Details: The EOS R combines a redeveloped lens mount and an updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R was created to be the means to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
- RF 24 105 millimetre f 4L is USM Lens
- 30.3 Megapixel full frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF with 5, 655 manually selectable AF points
- 4K 30P with Canon log and 10 bit 4: 2: 2 HDMI output
- Built in EVF with 3.69 million dots, Vari Angle Touchscreen LCD and dot matrix LCD panel. Magnification:Approx. 0.76 (with 50 millimeter lens at infinity, 1 m 1)