Details: Celestron’s award-winning Nature DX binoculars gets a major upgrade with the addition of premium ED objective lenses. Celestron’s high-quality ED glass delivers visibly brighter, sharper images compared to non-ED binoculars. The difference is especially noticeable in low light conditions, such as at dawn or dusk. Nature DX ED features fully multi-coated optics. The Nature DX ED is a great birdwatching binocular. Its fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms will maximize light transmission, resulting in remarkably bright, highly detailed image quality, and the ED objective lenses will further enhance these features, especially in dim light conditions. ED glass also helps you spot insects and plants at a close focus of just 8.2 feet. These premium binoculars together are suitable for eyeglass wearers and include a protective padded nylon case for easy storage and portability.Our Nature DX ED 10x50 model offers 10x magnification power. Despite its higher magnification, Nature DX ED 10x50 maintains a close focus of just 8.2 feet. Aim for quality sport optics and get your binoculars from Celestron, the world’s #1 leading telescope brand in the USA. Nearly 70 years on the market!
- PREMIUM ED OBJECTIVE LENSES: Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration or color fringing, a visual defect common in binoculars. You'll enjoy razor-sharp images with outstanding, true-to-life color.
- VERSATILE, ALL-AROUND BINOCULARS: These premium binoculars are a great choice for birdwatching, nature observation, the trail, stadium, arena, or anywhere you want a close-up view of the action without sacrificing brightness or detail.
- BaK-4 PRISMS FOR OPTIMAL VIEWING EXPERIENCE: The prisms inside Nature DX ED feature quality BaK-4 glass with phase coatings applied to maximize light transmission and enhance bright, highly detailed images – especially in low light conditions.
- DURABLE, WEATHER-RESISTANT BODY: A rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing protects your binoculars from damage and stands up to even the toughest weather conditions! They're also fully waterproof & nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from Celestron, a leading binocular and telescope brand, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support team.