Details: The world's best players walk onto the putting green with the Edge, you can too!70 degrees is the lie angle of most putters. Your putter will travel like it was built to - when you bring the putter off the ground it will travel slightly inside the line, and return squarely to the ball with ease. This is what a "solid" putt feels and looks like.It's TOUR TESTED, TEACHER APPROVED & PLAYER PROVEN
- Rail Set at a 70 Degree Lie Angle to fit almost all standard putter lie angles. Swing the putter on the plane for slight open and close of the putter face, and square at impact.
- Professional Grade Material- Lighter and more durable than ever! Your putter will glide smoothly over this thermoformed plastic rail.
- Markings on the Face of the Rail - check your putter's distance back and through and shaft rotation.
- Make More Putts - Your putter will travel like it was built to - when you bring the putter in your backswing it will ride up on the rail. It will travel slightly inside the line, and return squarely to the ball with ease
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor practice. Tee it down outdoors or take advantage of the non-skid bottom to hold it in place on carpets, rugs, or putting mats.