Details: Tour players know that consistent ball position creates a consistent roll of a putt. put the ball the correct distance from your toes, and between your feet. the ball will roll end over end. the SLIDE guide assists you in finding the ideal position and returning to it every practice session. it's so thin it will never impede the swing of the PUTTER. it is totally adjustable to fit your style. roll the rock
- Hitting rockets at the flag or hole-seeking putts, starts with a club face aimed at the target
- Players are fanatical about consistent ball position in their putting – the distance the ball is from their toes, and between their feet.
- This is the first giant step to rolling the ball consistently, and making EVERYTHING.
- The Slide Guide is the simple tool to get an exact measurement of your ball position setup, and put you in precisely the same position every day.
- "Simple Uses - Toss down the Slide Guide & Measure and mark it to your specs "