Details: Gun Butter Needle Oiler (2/3 fl oz) is an all purpose, enhanced gun lubricant oil for durability, clingability, all weathers and extreme temperatures. It is an exotic blend of the finest lubricants available today and is specifically designed for a number of functions. As an all-weather gun lubricant oil, Gun Butter’s durability allows for superior performance in all weathers, staying intact through pouring rain, as well as repelling dust and airborne sand in dry conditions. In addition, it reduces galling and wear and provides two-year rust protection that extends the service life of your favorite recreational mechanical device. Gun Butter has enhanced lubricity for extreme temperatures; it performs consistently from below -70 degrees to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not burn up in a jet engine and is unabated in freezing conditions. As such, Gun Butter will not burn up or evaporate in summer’s heat and it functions normally in freezing weather. Gun Butter is a gun lubricant that gives break-in protection and clingability (film strength) to maintain its placement. It is an oil (not a grease) with adhesion that exceeds the film-strength of molybdenum grease. It also allows for precision application, with the use of its needle. As a multi-purpose lubricant, Gun Butter also excels when applied to Fishing Reels, Bicycles, Motorcycles, Doors and Locks (both car and home). It is effective on all types of metal-to-metal, metal-to-plastic, and plastic-to-plastic mechanisms. In operational use Gun Butter’s unsurpassed smoothness and consistency is unparalleled due to its longevity and ease of function. Gun Butter is a registered trademark of Mark Turney.
- ALL-WEATHER GUN LUBRICANT OIL - Gun Butter’s Needle Oiler not only makes your gun more durable, but it also lubricates your gun properly to ensure optimal performance every time you clean it! The all-weather lubricant will not burn up or evaporate in summer’s heat; it functions normally in freezing weather and salt air, stays intact during pouring rain, and repels dust and airborne sand in dry conditions which cause wear and failure. It also inhibits corrosion, preventing the formation of rust
- ENHANCED FOR EXTREME TEMPERATURES - The most advanced lubricant for heavy weaponry, as well as your pistol, handgun, rifle, shotgun or firearm of your choice, Gun Butter Oil is not grease, but a gun lube and cleaner that has enhanced lubricity for extreme temperatures and humidity; its oil will resist change and perform consistently below -20 degrees to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Gun Butter’s smoothness and consistency is unmatched due to its ease of function.
- BREAK IN PROTECTION & CLINGABILITY - Ideal for armed forces, police, and top shooting professionals, this high-performing gun lubricant gives break-in protection and clingability (film strength) to maintain its placement. Gun Butter’s gun lubricant cleans, lubricates, and protects metal from rust, moisture, and dramatically reduces wear during all shooting conditions. Gun Butter provides the maintenance your gun needs so that you can use it for a longer period of time.
- NEEDLE PRECISE APPLICATION - Gun Butter comes in a small bottle with a very long, steel, needle-like applicator, to accurately put a drop of lubricant right where you want it and prevent over-lubrication or making a mess. Made from synthetic oil, this high quality gun protectant packs power into every drop, you can use fewer drops to get excellent results. The complete high-viscosity oil is designed to clean and preserve your gun. Safe and easy to use, this gun lube packs power in every drop.
- MULTI-PURPOSE GUN LUBE - Gun Butter is for all types of metal-to-metal, metal-to-plastic, and plastic-to-plastic mechanisms. Gun Butter excels when applied to fishing reels, bicycles, motorcycles, doors, locks (car and home) and other precision mechanisms. Ideal for heavy weaponry, rifles, AR's, shotguns, pistols, handguns, and all firearms, it protects wear parts and bore. Continued performance is assured because Gun Butter’s adhesion exceeds the film-strength of molybdenum grease.