- A Blacklight, also referred to as a UV Flashlight or Black Light Flashlight, is just simply the shining of ultraviolet light on an area or object to show fluorescence. Since many items fluoresce, Black Light is used in wide-ranging professions.
- Our UV Black Light is an autonomic light source with central UV line at 365 nm. In a dark environment, 36 LEDs matrix product a uniform spot, no dark spots in the illuminated area.
- For better UV quality (real Black Light), all light emitters are covered with black glass filter with high transparency of UV, and cut-off for visible light. This is essential when Black Light is needed to observe fluorescence.
- Our Black Light is powered by rechargeable battery. That can save your money of buying batteries, compare with those Black Light Flashlights powered by AA/AAA Alkaline Batteries.
- The irradiance levels of 365nm Black Light are intensive, maybe 2-3 times of solar at a distance of 4 inch. It is highly recommended to wear the UV goggles (supplied with the light, in the box) when operating.