Details: The Suitical Recovery Suit are a professional alternative to a cone and full body bandage. Suitable for first aid purposes, hot spot, wound and bandage protection, skin conditions, when in season or incontinence and a lot more… The design is based on the animal’s shape and anatomy with a snug fit as result. Manufactured using a breathable stretchy Cotton / Lycra fabric, giving complete freedom of movement without compromising strength or durability. Thanks to the rear closure effortless to fit.
The Suit for Cats are different in size and shape compared to the Suit for Dogs. For most cats, it can remain fastened when using a litter box, due to the specially tailored space under the tail.
Reduce stress, this helps for a quicker recovery.
Recommended by Veterinarians.
Alternative to Cone Collars.
- The Suitical Recovery Suit for dogs is a professional alternative to the medical cone and, as a full-body shirt, also provides comprehensive wound protection, It protects wounds, sutures, bandages, hotspots, skin problems and the environment of your dog
- The patented design is based on the body shape and anatomy of your dog, so it adapts perfectly to the animal and guarantees a high level of comfort for faster and stress-free recovery, The Recovery Suit is recommended by veterinarians
- The light and breathable fabric made of cotton and lycra gives your dog plenty of freedom of movement, The shirt is machine washable and reusable, Tip - It is recommended to buy two Suitical Recovery Suits, So you have one spare shirt while the other is being washed
- The spacious rear opening makes it very easy for you to put your dog's suit on and off, An easy hold-up system ensures carefree walks and the snaps near the base of the tail allow walking your dog without removal of the shirt
- Important Sizing Information: Measure the distance from the nape of the neck (near the dog’s collar) to the base of the tail (beginning of the tail/near the end of the lower back): 21.7 - 27.2" for size M. Please take a look at the size chart and video to find the right size for your pet. If your dog is between two sizes or you have doubts about the right size, always choose the smaller size for the best fit