Details: Do you love the look of beautifully displayed plants in a window, or the idea of having fresh herbs on hand in your kitchen, but have nowhere to grow them? Then this clever window décor from Umbra is your solution Triflora combines the utility of a drapery rod with the beauty of potted plants for a piece of décor that displays greenery in your window with ease. Great for herbs, succulents, and vine plants, Triflora mounts from your wall or ceiling. It adds functionality to your window, turning it into a space where you can display plants. This 3 set of planters can also be used to create your own indoor herb garden. Triflora’s highly durable melamine pots are made to fit standard size 3-inch diameter pots. You can alter the length of its ropes, as well as slide them across the rod in order to change the placement of the plant pots for a customized look. This unique and innovative design by Umbra's Dayna Mailach and Chris Snell was the winner of the IHA (International Housewares Show) 2019 “Best of Show” award. Dimensions-24.75 L x 42 W x 5.75 H inches and is made to fit a standard 24-inch kitchen window.
- DISPLAY PLANTS IN YOUR WINDOW: By hanging planters on a metal rod, Triflora makes it easy to water and display plants in your window, without taking up sill space
- ADJUSTS HORIZONTALLY AND VERTICALLY: You can slide Triflora’s ropes along the rod and adjust the length of the rope to customize the placement of the hanging planters
- DURABLE PLANTERS, FITS STANDARD SIZE POTS: Durable melamine planters (inspired by the shape of church bells) fit standard 3-inch diameter plant pots, so there’s no need for re-potting
- ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED: Triflora comes with all mounting hardware, fits a standard 24-inch kitchen window and can be ceiling or wall-mounted, making it ideal for an indoor herb garden, succulent plants, or vines
- CREATE AN INDOOR HERB GARDEN: A simple and unique way to grow your favorite herbs indoors, Triflora is perfect for herbs with no holes in its pots to prevent dripping; if desired add gravel or pebbles to the bottom of the planter for drainage purposes
- TOTAL SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK: If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, contact us within 30 days and we will fix it or issue a full refund